You don’t have to wait around for a restored smile! In fact, you’ve spent too much time waiting already—waiting to feel confident, waiting to enjoy your favorite foods again, and waiting to be free from the constraints of dental damage. At our Elk Grove, CA practice, we say no more waiting; it’s time to take advantage of our restorative solution—TeethXpress by BioHorizons! Its qualities include dependability, blendability, and permanence—plus, it’s ready in just one day.
It sounds too good to be true, right? Keep reading to learn more about this revolutionary treatment and see if it’s right for you!
What Is TeethXpress®?
TeethXpress is a revolutionary dental implant system designed to replace missing teeth in just one day. This advanced method of restoring a patient’s smile is quick and cost-effective, allowing them to leave the dental office with an absolute transformation in record time. With TeethXpress, patients can restore anywhere between a single tooth to a full arch of missing teeth in a single session.
How Does It Work?
While most implant procedures require months of osseointegration (the fusion between bone and implant) before the patient can start wearing and using their restoration, TeethXpress implants are designed with Laser-Lok technology to encourage immediate integration and stability.
- Laser-Lok encourages tissue attachment to the implant at the surface level while retaining crestal bone. Additionally, the implant’s optimized thread form features a more rigid body for enhanced structural stability. These deeper grooves and advanced threading patterns create a reliable anchor that makes the restoration secure and dependable without waiting for integration between the bone and implant to complete.
What Are The Benefits?
Of course, the most obvious benefit of TeethXpress is that you can get your smile back in just one day. But there are other advantages, too! TeethXpress implants are designed to blend in seamlessly with your natural teeth, allowing you to maintain your natural look and function. Additionally, because of the advanced technology used during the procedure, the restoration is incredibly durable and reliable—so you can smile with confidence knowing that your teeth will stay in place for years to come!
Additional benefits of TeethXpress dental implants include the following:
- Improved appearance and function of the smile
- A more confident, youthful look
- Better chewing performance
- Stimulation of the jawbone
- Prevention of further tooth loss
- Improved long-term oral health
Replace One Tooth
Replace Multiple Teeth
Replace All Teeth
What To Expect
If you are considering restoring your smile with TeethXpress, we are sure you’re excited to learn about the process!
- During your first appointment, we will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your dental history, jaw bone structure, and current smile condition. We will then use this information to create a customized restoration plan and create your prosthetic.
- On the day of the procedure, we will begin by placing the implants into your jawbone. If replacing only one tooth or a small section of teeth, you will receive only one or two implants. If we are restoring a full arch of missing teeth, you can expect anywhere between four and six implants to be strategically positioned across your dental arch.
- Once the implants are in place, we will attach abutments to connect the prosthetic to the implants and make necessary adjustments to ensure a comfortable fit.
After the procedure, we may suggest that you stick to a soft food diet for at least two weeks while the implants heal. You may also need to use a medicated mouthwash during this time to keep the area clean and free from bacteria. If you experience any discomfort during the healing process, we ask that you try over-the-counter medication until the pain subsides; if the issue persists, reach out to our team for further instruction.
If you’re looking for a fast, effective way to get your smile back, TeethXpress by BioHorizons may be the perfect solution. To find out if you are a candidate, contact Fountain Plaza Family Dental Wallace J. Bellamy, DMD, and schedule your consultation today! We can’t wait to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.