Are you looking for an experienced cosmetic dentist in Elk Grove, CA to help give you the perfect smile? Look no further than Fountain Plaza Family Dental Wallace J. Bellamy, DMD! With years of experience and a commitment to patient care, Dr. Bellamy has the skills and knowledge to create the smile of your dreams. Learn more about the services offered below and book your appointment today!
The Impact Of Cosmetic Dentistry
You may be on the fence about investing in the appearance of your smile, but we are here to assure you that it really is worth it. Cosmetic dentistry can have a profound impact on your life—from enhancing your confidence to changing the way you interact with others. Overall, the true power of these procedures is how they impact you on the inside; when you look good, you feel good too! Thanks to cosmetic dentistry, you can:
- Give a great first impression in job interviews
- Feel more at ease in social settings
- Smile confidently in pictures
- Boost your confidence
- Open a world of possibilities with your newfound confidence
At Fountain Plaza Family Dental, we offer porcelain veneers to give you the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming of in just two visits. These thin shells of porcelain are bonded to the front surface of your teeth and can be used to conceal a variety of cosmetic issues—including chips, discoloration, cracks, and gaps. Porcelain veneers are a great choice for those who want an instant transformation that looks and feels natural. The process of applying porcelain veneers is as follows:
- To begin, Dr. Bellamy will need to remove a small amount of enamel from the surface of your teeth, and then take an impression which will be sent to a laboratory and used to create your custom veneers.
- During the second visit, Dr. Bellamy will bond the porcelain veneers to your teeth with a special cement and then trim and shape them for a perfect fit.
It truly is that simple! And in just two short appointments, you can have the smile of your dreams.
For a brighter smile in little time, professional teeth whitening is a great option! Remove years of stains and discoloration and bring out the natural beauty of your smile with this simple service. At our practice, we offer two different forms of teeth whitening and a range of formula strengths; this includes both in-office and take-home whitening treatments.
- Our in-office whitening takes just one visit and allows you to leave with a dramatically whiter smile. This quick and convenient treatment is perfect for those who have an upcoming event or want to achieve results in a single appointment.
- The take-home teeth whitening kit is another popular option that allows you to achieve your desired results in the comfort of your own home. This treatment involves custom-fitted trays and a powerful whitening gel that is worn for a specific amount of time each day. Depending on your needs and desired timeline, we will provide a formula to wear either overnight or for just a few hours each day.
For more information about our teeth whitening services, contact our office to schedule a consultation! If we determine that your smile is healthy enough for this treatment, we will be happy to create a personalized treatment plan that brings out the beauty of your smile.
Bonding is a great option for those who want to make cosmetic changes to their teeth without the need for more invasive procedures. This simple treatment can be used to correct a variety of issues, including chips, discoloration, and gaps between teeth.
Bonding is performed in-office and can be completed in just one day.
- During the bonding process, Dr. Bellamy will use a tooth-colored composite resin to sculpt and shape your teeth into the desired look.
- Once the composite resin is hardened with a special light and polished, your smile will look absolutely flawless!
If you need a dental filling or have an old silver filling that needs to be replaced, tooth-colored fillings are a great option. These impressive restorations are made from a composite resin material and are virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth, making it possible to maintain a natural-looking smile while repairing decay damage.
Our tooth-colored fillings are blendable, dependable, and designed to withstand wear and tear, meaning you don’t have to sacrifice appearance to get a strong and durable restoration. Call today to learn more!
The gum tissue accentuates the appearance of the teeth and plays a major role in the overall look of your smile. Unfortunately, some patients have gums that are excessive or uneven, which can detract from the beauty of their smile. Thankfully, there is a solution for this—gum lifts!
A gum lift involves reshaping and contouring the gum line to create a symmetrical, even appearance. This procedure can also be used to reduce excess gum tissue that may be covering up too much of your teeth. At our practice, Dr. Bellamy is highly experienced and knowledgeable in this area, providing patients with a comfortable and safe procedure with incredible results!